The Very Best of International Urology
The Annual EAU Congress is a platform for the international urological community to share the latest and the most relevant knowledge with medical experts practising across the board.
Europe’s largest, this urology event annually gathers thousands of delegates and exhibitors from over 100 countries. More than 14,000 visitors are expected to attend the 28th Annual EAU Congress in Milan on 15-19 March 2013.
The scientific programme of the EAU Congress offers a comprehensive coverage of urology and all its subspecialities, providing the delegates with infinite opportunities for professional development. The world’s leading experts will present their findings and insights during state-of-the art lectures, debates, presentations and courses.
Join us this spring to engage first hand with the very best of international urology!
EAU Congress Learning Objectives
The EAU Congress provides a forum for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for urological innovation as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance. Urologists and affiliated professionals attending the EAU Congress will be able to:
- Review innovative techniques and scientific advances in the field of urology and its subspecialities;
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and translational research;
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the management of urological disease;
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies in the management of urological disease;
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills by educational activities, including hands-on-training and courses;
- Gain exposure to new developments in drugs and new cutting edge technology in the field of pharmaceutical research and medical technology through visiting the EAU Congress Exhibition;
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national urological societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.